The 16th International Commission on Atmospheric Chemistry and Global Pollution (iCACGP) Symposium and 18th International Global Atmospheric Chemistry (IGAC) Science Conference (iCACGP-IGAC Conference 2024) is scheduled to take place at the World Trade Centre Kuala Lumpur (WTC KL) in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, from 9th to 13th September 2024. The IGAC Early Career Short Course has been an essential component of the conference since 2004, with a particular emphasis on early-career scientists and scientists from developing nations. The Early Career Short Course is scheduled to take place from 6th to 8th September 2024.
Atmospheric Chemistry: From Local Knowledge to Global Sustainability
- Session 1: Air Quality Impacts
Co-chairs: Nestor Rojas and Vinayak Sinha
- Session 2: Atmospheric Chemistry: Climate and Weather Impacts on Air Quality
Co-Chairs: Abdus Salam and Owen Cooper
- Session 3: Chemistry Processes and Mechanism Fundamentals
Co-Chairs: Clare Murphy and Hugh Coe
- Session 4: Atmospheric Chemistry in the Changing Earth System
Co-Chairs: Yugo Kanaya, Evelyne Touré, Maheswar Rupakheti
- Session 5: Recent Campaigns and New Developments in Observations and Modelling
Co-Chairs: David Tarasick, Nicolas Huneeus
- Session 6: Panel Discussion of Current Challenges and Future directions in Atmospheric Chemistry for Sustainable Solutions
Co-Chairs: Liya Yu and Rebecca Garland
1 January – 30 April 2024
1 June 2024
Early Bird Registration
1 January – 30 June 2024
1 July – 31 August 2024
6-8 September 2024
9-13 September 2024
We are continuing to add more organisers to the list.
We are continuing to add more co-organisers to the list.
Organisers include the Department of Earth Sciences and Environment, Faculty of Science and Technology, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia.
We are continuing to add more support organisations to the list.
We are continuing to add more support sponsors to the list.